Blogroll

Sunday 11 January 2015

Weekly Wrap | Back to Normality

So we all ended up back at school, college, uni or work this week after a fabulous festive holiday eating too many goodies and doing not very much at all.
Monday soon came along my 9am alarm went off and I stood in the shower half asleep trying to recall how I'm supposed to brush my hair or apply make-up or wear something other than leggings, a hoodie and slippers. 
This week as a whole has been quite stressful, I'm in the last few weeks of finalising projects, writing up evaluations, planning coursework and organising my university interviews and portfolios.
I didn't feel myself on Wednesday and I had to miss my lesson and stay at home (I suffer from GAD (generalised anxiety disorder)).
I've had many deliveries this week! (I say many... I had a grand total of three). One of them, the least exciting, a litter tray for my guinea pigs. I am a crazy guinea pig lady, I must admit. I adopted two gorgeous little piggies a couple days after Christmas as sadly mine died in 2014 and for months I was missing having a fluffy companion to share my love with. Buzz and Buddy had been ill when they were babies but were fully recovered by the time I saw them up for adoption. However, they were unable to return to the pen with the other piggies as they may be bullied by them and so they were in their own little enclosure looking for a forever home. Of course I couldn't say no! A cuddle with them and a donation later they were mine and are being truly spoiled.




My second delivery this week was a little more exciting than the previous- a new phone case! I had been looking for one for soooooo long but unfortunately couldn't find the perfect one until I came across a this beautiful, orange and white, hard, snap-on case with a mandala print all over it. It looks lovely with my white Nexus 5.

Delivery number three was SUPER exciting! A set of thirty-four make-up brushes in an organised travel case which I purchased from Ebay. They're such good quality and were an absolute bargain, I can't wait to use them!
On Saturday I went shopping with my dad as my mum's birthday is approaching and we always buy joint presents. She's so difficult to buy for, but we got there in then end!

What did you get up to this week?
See you soon, Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment