Blogroll

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Wishlist Wednesday | Urban Outfitters: Homeware



I absolutely love the home-ware section on Urban Outfitters, however I don't have my own place to fill with all the lovely things and it also wouldn't be very healthy for my bank balance if I bought everything I adored. So, I decided I'd do a short and sweet post on my top five UO home-ware items in the sale!

Tweedmill Zig-Zag Blanket in Green | £50 was £75


First up is this beautiful Tweedmill blanket. I love the zig-zag pattern and recently I've become a big lover of this pale green colour! The white zig-zag pattern really breaks it up and makes it a subtle addition to a sofa or bed.


Pear Magnetic Memoboard | £14 was £28
Next is this simple magnetic memoboard in the shape of a pear. I'd definitely have this in my kitchen with little basic recipes for food like pancakes and cupcakes (I am so forgetful when it comes to amounts and far too lazy to open one of my cookbooks). 


Hang It Photo Display | £14 was £25

I have to admit, I'm a sucker for unique things like this. This photo display is right up my street! I have photos displayed in my room using just clear cotton and mini pegs, however I think they'd look so much cooler on something like this! I would definitely have purchased this by now if I wasn't moving away to university in September.



Panda Money Bank | £10 was £15
This panda money bank is sooooo cute (and I'm really tempted for £10!) I love all things panda-fied and this is actually quite boho-chic as appose to other tacky money boxes shaped liked animals that you can find.

Brass Cactus Jewellery Holder | £8 was £12
I'm so in love with this brass jewellery holder! I currently just have a dish for my rings and a little elephant for my midi-rings so this would be perfect for organising them because of all the little cactus... Uh, arms? Only £8 as well? I need!

I hope you liked my little Urban Outfitters discoveries. Some of these are only available online, however if you sign up to their mailing list you get free delivery until Easter so you don't have to worry about that extra cost. Also, if you're a student like me don't forget that they offer 10% discount (Yes, even on sale items).

See you soon, Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment